The Art of JLHerrera


become a fan!

Friday, February 20, 2009

2 new acrylics~ as per request

For my friend Snoopy. He wanted one of him and his two boys. He bought G-Luv and liked the style. He's a pretty debonair gangsta fella himself so I tried to keep with his style and he loves classic cars , was a mechanic until a serious back injury kept him from that , so I put 2 of his cars in his kid's hands.

Photobucket

This painting is inspired from a friend's favorite Black Flag song. Police Story

When this tattoo is all healed up I will post it here. James tattooed a penguin on my arm that says SLIDE beside it. I have always been fond of the power animal and it made me laugh a bit too. James Marlowe is a really kick ass tattoo artist in Fairfax Va. If you would like to see his portfolio please click here
This is a 9x12 acrylic on canvas , you may not be able to tell in this photo but there is the smallest Virgin of Guadalupe on the gun handle
Photobucket

No comments:

Contributors