The Art of JLHerrera


become a fan!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Info for blue squared show

I got an email from the wonderful Cathie Joy Young of The Gallery Paradiso in Portland Oregon about the card she had made for the Blue Squared show. I was excited to see the wonderful work of some of the other contributors & also to see that 2 of the 3 of my images ( Synch or Swim & Blue Grace) were selected to be advertised for the promotion. All 3 of my paintings including Blue Bunny are still up on my website but will be available for purchase only through the gallery from now - Jan 4th. There is a link by each one at www.bluefacekiller.com under recent works. To visit or get contact info for Cathie Joy , her amazing works and The Gallery Paradiso happenings click the banner to visit the site. Currently Cathie is showing a collection from the brilliant Mike Egan and lucid dreamy paintings of her own creation as well.


No comments:

Contributors